I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I have studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts. My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching and disease prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health and happiness.
Each session I give will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love, relationships, creativity, spirituality, stress-management as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
How am I different from the other healthcare professionals you have come across?
- Nutritionists give you a list of foods to eat, and a list of foods to avoid. Most people already know this, but haven’t been able to actually do it.
- Therapists let you talk but don’t necessarily provide clear action steps or address the issue of food cravings in relation to mood.
- Doctors don’t address the root cause of the symptoms, but instead prescribe medications or other quick fixes to mask the symptoms.
- By contrast, Health Coaches address the root cause and guide their clients in holistic healing, addressing all areas of life.
In particular, the emotional and subconscious backdrops of diseases are addressed if you work with me, because I believe that emotions are powerful tools that could either make us feel stuck or allow us to move forward in strides.
How am I different from other health coaches that you have encountered?
- I am an introvert as well as a Highly Sensitive Person, which means I understand from inside out those of you with the same attributes.
- As with nutrition, I use a highly individualized approach to work with you on different issues that affect your lives. There is no “one-size-fits-all” solutions.
- I use a non-judgmental approach and listen actively, which gives you a safe space to fully express yourself.
- You will never feel invalidated for any thoughts or behavior. You will never be told “Snap out of it!” or “It’s all in your head.”
- I encourage and motivate with high-mileage questions and gentle nudging, never forcing or cornering you into doing anything that you don’t want or are not ready.
Join my newsletter
Subscribe to learn more about personalized nutrition and receive recipes, cooking tips and occasional emails from the "Eat Right Chef"!