With the myriad of diet and nutritional books available today, it’s difficult to know which diet regimen is just right for you. The fact that everyone is different and unique in his or her genetic make-up makes the one-size-fits-all diets irrelevant.
With SWAMI XP2, you will get a personalized, dynamic and one-of-a-kind diet plan that is tailored to your specific body chemistry, genetic attributes, health history and more.
Dr. Peter D’Adamo, author of the NY Times bestseller, “Eat Right 4 Your Type,” brings his knowledge of biochemical individuality to the digital age with his ultimate diet software program, SWAMI XP2.
This comprehensive diet analysis and reporting software enables you to generate an extensive and personalized dietary report based on over 12 million individual calculations – all matched to the results of your intake facts.
What does SWAMI stand for?
The word SWAMI stands for “Serotyping With Advanced Modifying Inventories.” Serotyping is the process of using blood groups to generate dietary recommendations. “Advanced Modifying Inventories” are all the extra things (fingerprint analysis, measurements, etc.) that are used to refine the SWAMI Xpress Diet Report.
Special Feature of this Version of SWAMI
- SWAMI Mobile – carry your Food List with the included built-in SWAMI Mobile feature; see link inside the Diet Report
- Add a New Diet Intake – purchase another license from inside SWAMI and start using immediately
- Link an Existing Diet Intake – link and edit another SWAMI under a single login
- Cross Reference Diets – see foods for all linked SWAMI intakes allowing comparison for multiple users
- Re-designed Meal Planner – new improved, intuitive interface
- Easier Fingerprint Identification – select a fingerprint pattern and see it displayed
- Nutrient Filter – adds an optional extra level of nutrient emphasis
- Simplified Save function
To run SWAMI XP2 you’ll need the following:
- Internet Connection (preferably high speed) and an Internet Browser such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
- Several simple body measurements and your fingerprints. (If you need help with this, the Home GenoTyping Kit is available.)
- Blood Type and RH Factor. (If you need help with this, the Original Home Blood-Typing Kit is available).
- Secretor Status. This is not a mandatory component to use SWAMI. If desired, a Secretor Status Collection Kit is available.
Recommended age usage:
Female – 13 years of age and above
Male – 16 years of age and above
This clamshell version of SWAMI is not a digital download. Your order will be mailed to you via regular mail (snail mail) with the logon details included in the shipment.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Watch the following video tutorial before you start using SWAMI:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.