Supplement designed to support healthy digestion and colon health. Rich in short-chain fatty acids and fiber.
To promote a healthy digestive system, Dr. Peter D’Adamo, author of Eat Right 4 Your Type blended two synergistic dietary nutrients, Butyric Acid and Caprylic Acid, with Larch Arabinogalactan to create Intrinsa. These ingredients may provide the following benefits:
- Butyric acid – This short-chain fatty acid supports health of the lining of the small and large intestines, and serves the natural processes of aerobic energy metabolism. Butyric acid is a normal byproduct of the fermentation of dietary fiber by the gut bacteria, and is one of the main reasons why a high-fiber diet is so healthy.
- Caprylic acid – This medium-chain fatty acid is absorbed from the intestines and carried by blood lipids.
- Larch Arabinogalactan – This soluble fiber ingredient can be converted by intestinal bacteria into other short chain fatty acids that also have beneficial effects on the digestive tract.
Intrinsa is suitable for all blood types and may help to alleviate occasional digestive discomforts and supports healthy bowel function.
120 vegetarian capsules
Suggested Use: Two (2) capsules 2 times daily or as directed by physician.
Is this Product Vegetarian? Yes
Usable by All Types: Yes
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Magnesium (from Magnesium Butyrate and Caprylate) – 126 mg (31% Daily Value)
Butyric Acid (from Magnesium Butyrate) – 500 mg
Caprylic (from Magnesium Caprylate) – 335 mg
Larch Arabinogalactan – 70 mg
Vegetable Cellulose, Organic Rice Extract, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Citrate, and Organic Rice Concentrate.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.