This is the revised and updated 20th anniversary edition of Eat Right for Your Type. Millions of people are following the Blood Type Diet worldwide, and the advancement made in the field of personalized nutrition is a powerful validation of how far ahead of the pack Dr. D’Adamo’s work has been.
The 20th Anniversary edition of EAT RIGHT 4 YOUR TYPE makes this worldwide phenomenon even more accessible, and includes:
- Personal and actionable health advice, including:
- A food and supplement key to reflect choices that best aid weight loss and healthy gut bacteria
- Instruction on how you should exercise, the efficiency with which you burn calories, and weight loss/gain tendencies
- Stress management techniques
- Predisposition to diseases including dementia, ADHD, celiac disease, and even allergies
- The varying influence of viruses, bacteria, infections, chemicals, and stressors that might compromise your immune system
- Vaccine sensitivities for each blood type, and what to watch for
- A NEW “10-Day Blood Type Diet Challenge,” which includes a week and a half of menus and exercise plans for each blood type, and a results quiz so readers can measure their progress
- Straight talk about fad diets, including paleo, vegan, low-fat, and low-calorie, and why they work for some and not for others
- Material on the scientific community’s hot topic—the microbiome (gut bacteria)—and a quiz that helps the reader detect whether their diet may be too high in blood type-related lectins (peanuts, lentils, soy, wheat) that interfere with a healthy microbiome
- New foods added including Coconut water, Hemp, Yerba mate tea, Acai Berry, Goji Berry, and dozens more
“I found the information in Eat Right 4 Your Type absolutely fascinating. [It] gives all of us an extremely practical way to apply it to our own lives.” ~Christiane Northrup, MD, author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom
“Peter D’Adamo’s merits are not esteemed enough…. [He is] one of the most creative scientists in the Western world.” ~Professor Gerhard Uhlenbruck, PhD, MD, World-renowned lectin researcher at the University of Cologne, Germany
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.