Bromelain helps promote a healthy digestive process and promote joint comfort.
Bromelain capsules are formulated with a mixture of important enzymes that are found in high concentrations in the juice and stems of pineapples. It provides a number of health benefits, including support for healthier digestion. These enzymes may be helpful in reducing occasional bloating, gas and to help maintain healthy digestive functions. Bromelain may also help promote joint comfort, especially after physical exertion or a tough workout.
In formulating the Bromelain supplement, Dr. Peter D’Adamo, author of Eat Right 4 Your Type, used only the highest quality bromelain to help ensure maximum enzymatic activity. Bromelain is suitable for all blood types and is 100% vegetarian. It is produced in the USA and is a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) quality assured and certified product as outlined by the Natural Products Association. It does not contain any sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs, dairy, preservatives, color, flavors, artificial ingredients.
- For use as a digestive aid—500 mg with meals.
- Traumatic injuries—500 mg four times a day on an empty stomach.
- Cardiovascular disease—500 to 750 mg three times a day on an empty stomach.
- Joint inflammation—500 to 2,000 mg a day in two doses.
- Antitumor activity—1,000 mg a day.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Other ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Leucine, Silica, Magnesium Citrate and Vegetable Cellulose
Serving size: 2 capsules
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.