I specialize in teaching my clients how to eat right according to their blood type and genetic attributes. I give guidance on how to follow the Blood Type Diet or, if the clients already have been following it for some time but seem to “get stuck” with implementing it or are not seeing the desired results, I help them find-tune or tweak their diet to make it work for them.
But my health coaching practice touches on more than just food. You see, while I emphasize “eating right,” the food we eat makes up only one part of our total health and well-being. Food plays a fundamental role but we can’t achieve optimal health by just eating the right foods alone. There are numerous aspects of our lives that need to be in balance in order for us feel our best, physically, mentally and emotionally. Let’s look at the areas of our lives that contribute to our total well-being:
On the outside, you might be struggling with these symptoms:
- Uncontrollable weight gain (or loss)
- Nagging cravings or addictions
- Frequent sicknesses such as colds, flu or digestive distress
- Lack of energy or feeling burnt out
- Chronic diseases
But on the inside, you might be contending with these issues in your life:
- Stressful work environment
- Toxic relationships
- Feeling stuck in your life
- Anxiety about your financial situation
- Inability to express yourself or your creativity
- Feeling isolated or alone in your struggles
Ultimately, not only do you want to get rid of those symptoms mentioned above, but you probably also desire to:
- Feel great and look great in your body
- Have an abundant supply of energy so you can accomplish what you want to do and enjoy life to the fullest
- Live life the way you want it, not how others want it
- Accomplish your goals in a way that’s empowering and exciting
As your coach, I will listen carefully and together, we’ll navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice to explore what truly works for you.
This is what we will work on:
- Decipher your body’s unique needs
- Connect the dots between who you are and who you want to be
- Create your personal blueprint
- Set your personal goals and work towards sustainable change
This is what you will get:
- Two 50-minute sessions per month
- Email support between sessions
- Simple healthy recipes, grocery shopping and cooking tips
- Grocery trip (within New York City) or tips on how to shop for health
- Pantry makeover
- Meal planning suggestions
- Handouts specific to your needs and goals
- Long-lasting energy like never before
- Body composition and weight that’s natural and optimal for your unique body type
- Reduced chances of getting sick and need to see the doctor
- Clarity of the big picture, connecting the dots between the different aspects of your lives (primary foods and secondary foods)
- A more balanced life
- Gain support in the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of your life
- Ability to get your body to heal itself
- Possibility to pursue those dreams that you have longed for thanks to a better health and more energy
- Life-changing experience
To learn more about my training and my unique approach to health coaching, click here.
To find out how to find a health coach and why you possibly need one, read this.
To download my digital brochure, click here.
Are you curious about how health coaching can help you? Let’s talk. Schedule a free, 30-minute initial consultation with me today to see if we are a good match as “partners in health”!
If, at this moment, you just want to have a few queries answered regarding the Blood Type Diet or other lifestyle issues, I do offer a brief email coaching service. Please click here to find out more about it.
Still wondering what health coaches do? This may help you:
From Dr. Andrew Weil’s Self Healing Magazine:
“When athletes want a competitive edge, they hire a private coach to monitor their progress. When it comes to your health, using this mindset could also be beneficial. Health coaches are increasingly being hired by corporations to help employees stay healthy and by individuals seeking to improve well-being. For some, these coaches offer assistance in managing dietary constraints (due to conditions such
as celiac disease or diabetes), and for others, they might focus on teaching stress-reduction methods. In some ways, the health coach picks up where your physician left off, helping you implement wellness strategies suggested after a check-up or diagnosis.”
Join my newsletter
Subscribe to learn more about personalized nutrition and receive recipes, cooking tips and occasional emails from the "Eat Right Chef"!