While I emphasize “eating right,” the food we eat makes up only one part of our total health and well-being. Food plays a fundamental role but we can’t achieve optimal health by just eating the right foods alone. There are numerous aspects of our lives that need to be in balance in order for us feel our best, physically, mentally and emotionally. Let’s look at some of the things that may be preventing you from achieving maximum health:
- Uncontrollable weight gain (or loss)
- Nagging cravings or addictions
- Getting sick frequently
- Lack of energy or feeling burnt out
- Stressful work environment
- Toxic relationships
- Feeling stuck in your life
- Inability to express yourself or your creativity
- Feeling isolated or alone in your struggles
Do you want to:
- Feel great and look great in your body?
- Have an abundant supply of energy so you can accomplish what you want to do and enjoy life to the fullest?
- Live life the way you want it, not how others want it?
- Accomplish your goals in a way that’s empowering and exciting?
As your coach, I will listen carefully and together, we’ll navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice to explore what truly works for you.
This is what we will work on:
- Connect the dots between who you are and who you want to be
- Create your personal blueprint
- Decipher your body’s unique needs
- Set your personal goals and work towards sustainable change
This is what you will get:
- Two 50-minute sessions per month
- Email support between sessions
- Simple healthy recipes, grocery shopping and cooking tips
- Grocery trip (within New York City) or tips on how to shop for health
- Pantry makeover
- Meal planning suggestions
- Handouts specific to your needs and goals
- Long-lasting energy like never before
- Body composition and weight that’s natural and optimal for your unique body type
- Reduced chances of getting sick and need to see the doctor
- Clarity of the big picture, connecting the dots between the different aspects of your lives (primary foods and secondary foods)
- A more balanced life
- Gain support in the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of your life
- Ability to get your body to heal itself
- Possibility to pursue those dreams that you have longed for thanks to a better health and more energy
- Life-changing experience
To learn more about my training and my unique approach to health coaching, click here.
To find out how to find a health coach and why you possibly need one, read this.
Are you curious about how health coaching can help you? Let’s talk. Schedule a free, 30-minute initial consultation with me today to see if we are a good match as “partners in health”!
Still wondering what health coaches do? This may help you:
From Dr. Andrew Weil’s Self Healing Magazine:
“When athletes want a competitive edge, they hire a private coach to monitor their progress. When it comes to your health, using this mindset could also be beneficial. Health coaches are increasingly being hired by corporations to help employees stay healthy and by individuals seeking to improve well-being. For some, these coaches offer assistance in managing dietary constraints (due to conditions such
as celiac disease or diabetes), and for others, they might focus on teaching stress-reduction methods. In some ways, the health coach picks up where your physician left off, helping you implement wellness strategies suggested after a check-up or diagnosis.”
Join my newsletter
Subscribe to learn more about personalized nutrition and receive recipes, cooking tips and occasional emails from the "Eat Right Chef"!